Monday, January 6, 2014

A journal page


Mary Adam art journal page

A page from a type of small journal I've been keeping recently (the page is half letter-size). I did it in 2012 for a few days when doing a short online workshop in Journaling and afterwards put it aside. Looking back at last year's pages, there were ideas which I didn't realize at the time. Now I can see a way of using it that will fit in with the other things I do. The idea is to clip things from the daily paper and make random notes while at the same time thinking about design. It can be a multi-purpose occasional armchair activity in the evenings to keep aware of what's going on in the world. 

2 comments:

Susanna Sweeney said...

Love it, Mary!

Mary Adam said...

Thanks Susanne! All the best for 2014. I see the "Enjoy Irish Culture" website is going from strength to strength.